Rates and Policies
Below are important plain language highlights of our Pricing Terms and Customer Agreement. A complete contract is usually not required but can be made available upon request.
- Whether or not we do business short-term or long-term is absolutely up to you. I do not require contracts from any of my clients.
- You have the right to shop around at any time. There are less expensive offerings for your technology needs but none will be as responsive and provide as thorough services as I will.
- Some clients prefer to prepay for blocks of hours in order to get a discounted rate of $100 per hour. A 5 hour block is the minimum required. At 10 hours, the rate drops to $85 per hour.
- My non-retainer, or a-la-cart, rate is $120 per hour billed in 5 minute increments.
- Package discounts are available at the 5 hour and 10 hour level.
- Onsite visits are one hour minimum.
- Phone and remote based support bills per minute.
- Davidson County locations will not be charged a drive or mileage fee. All other site visits are billed actual one way drive time at $90 per hour.
- There is a minimum charge of $60 for a cancellation within one hour of the appointment start time.
- I accept cash, personal check, Visa and MasterCard.
- Payment is due upon completion of services rendered.