Common Sense Technology
Clarity Consulting provides on-site technical support, networking, system installation and IT strategy to a wide reach of clients. Our customers range from individuals and small business owners to Government agencies, places of worship and mid-sized businesses.
- Advice and instructions on the installation and configuration of new hardware/software.
- Recommendations on the most current drivers for the customer’s hardware.
- Fixing problems related to system and application error messages.
- Virus removal, spyware removal, and system registry recovery.
- Remote diagnostics of malfunctions with computer hardware components.
- Fixing problems related to malfunctions of Microsoft® Windows® Operating Systems and related applications.
- Performance optimization, recommendations on upgrades/updates, and system failure recovery.
- Troubleshoot Local Area and Dial-Up Networking configuration and connectivity.
- Provide fixes for DLL and other Windows errors.
- Provide updates for Device Driver problems and conflicts.
- Provide updates for BIOS related issues.